Todays UK job hiring is for Nurses. Our client, PRINCIPAL SOURCING is seeking to hire services of a Practice Nurse. Candidates should be experienced, hard-working and has and outstanding communication skills. The salary will be based on experience and qualification. This UK job hiring for Nurses is a full time and permanent job. See the details below for more information about this great opportunity for Nurses to work and live in United Kingdom.
Job Category: Health Care
Location: United Kingdom
Experience: 1 - 5 Years
Reference Number: HC-0182
- Reports to the Centre Manager
- Accountable to: Centre Manager
- Base Location is in London
- The post holder is responsible for the delivery of general practice nursing to the whole practice population.
- The focus of the role is both the delivery of evidence based Practice for patients presenting with a long-term condition, and the provision of preventative health care to the practice population.
- As an autonomous practitioner, the nurse is responsible for the care delivered.
- Demonstrating critical thinking and skills in clinical decision-making in the management of patients. They will work collaboratively within the general practice team to meet the needs of patients, support the delivery of Policy and procedures, and provide nurse leadership as required.
- Clinical practice
- Assess, plan, develop, implement and evaluate treatment programs that promote health and well-being
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate individual treatment plans for patients with a known long-term condition
- Proactively identify, diagnose and manage treatment plans for patients at risk